- If your delegation is NEW to Summer Games, please contact Katie Anderson at [email protected] to be included on our Summer Games email list.
- A Summer Games Quota request with be sent out in early March. We’ll ask for your participation in each sport at that time.
- Please refer to the schedules posted on the Summer Games Sports page to plan your Summer Games!
- Athletes and Unified Partners must choose ONE sport to compete in at Summer Games. In basketball, players will be limited to ONE event (skills, half court, full court or Unified). This is due to conflicting schedules.
- Remember that participants need to compete in the SAME events at Area competitions and Summer Games. For basketball teams and relay teams, please make sure the same participants competing on those teams at the Area competition are also planning to compete on those same teams at Summer Games. No substitutions will be allowed outside of the relay substitution rule in swimming and track.
HODs and head coaches: Check your rosters now to see who’ll need to complete paperwork before Summer Games!
Plan A – Lodging & meals
Fri & Sat night lodging & 7 meals (pricing coming soon)
Delegations may choose to add Thursday night lodging for an additional cost per person. Anyone staying in the dorms must be a registered athlete, coach or Unified Partner.
Plan B – Meals only
Includes up to 4 meals (pricing coming soon)
Questions about lodging and meals? Visit the Lodging & Meals page for more information.
Timeline coming soon!