- If your delegation is NEW to Summer Games, please contact Katie Anderson at [email protected] to be included on our Summer Games email list.
- A Summer Games Quota request with be sent out in April and will be due May 1. We’ll ask for your participation numbers in each sport at that time.
- Please refer to the schedules posted on the Summer Games Sports page to plan your Summer Games!
- Athletes and Unified Partners must choose ONE sport to compete in (basketball, swimming or track & field) at Summer Games. In basketball, players will be limited to ONE event (skills, half court, full court or Unified). This is due to conflicting schedules.
- Gymnastics Athletes and Unified Partners may compete in gymnastics and one other sport as part of Summer Games.
- Remember that participants need to compete in the SAME events at Area competitions and Summer Games. For basketball teams and relay teams, please make sure the same participants competing on those teams at the Area competition are also planning to compete on those same teams at Summer Games. No substitutions will be allowed outside of the relay substitution rule in swimming and track.
HODs and head coaches: Check your rosters now to see who’ll need to complete paperwork before Summer Games!
Plan A: On Campus Housing
$135 per person tournament fee
- Dorm housing three nights: Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
- Eight meals on campus: Friday breakfast, lunch and dinner; Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner; and Sunday breakfast and lunch. Thursday dinner is on your own.
Plan B: On Campus Housing
$90 per person tournament fee
- Dorm housing two nights: Friday and Saturday nights
- Seven meals on campus: Friday lunch and dinner; Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner; and Sunday breakfast and lunch.
Plan C: No Housing, Meals Only
$20 per person tournament fee
- Includes up to four meals to choose from: Friday lunch and dinner; Saturday lunch and diner; Sunday lunch
Questions about lodging and meals? Visit the Lodging & Meals page for more information.
May 1: Summer Games quota due
May 21: Summer Games registration opens online
May 28: Summer Games registration and housing due
June 2: Final Summer Games housing lists due*
June 7: Gymnastics errors/exceptions and scratches due
June 12: Basketball, Swimming and Track & Field errors/exceptions and scratches due
*Delegations will be responsible for paying tournament fees for any participants staying on campus that are scratched after June 2.