Need something to do after your competition? We’ve got you covered! We have plenty to keep you busy, including dancing, movies, music, games and so much more!
All activities and entertainment are open to the general public, so bring your family and friends!
Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 pm.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 2 pm.
University of St. Thomas Student Center
Fraser Take a Break Sensory Room 238
SOMN program booths
Reach for Resources
Entertainment & activities
Activity Zone presented by Choice Bank
inflatables & yard games
Anytime Fitness Recovery Zone
Costumers for a Cause
Saturday 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Cub Family & Friends Lounge
coaches, pick up your thank you gift here!
SOMN merchandise sold here
Highland Bank Stage
featuring music & activities throughout the weekend
Misting Station presented by UnitedHealthcare
Photo Booth presented by New Challenges
Rock Climbing Wall presented by Three Rivers
download rock wall waiver (PDF)
Voxel Virtual Reality
Saturday Night Fever
Saturday, June 22 | 7:15 p.m.
Come watch “Mighty Ducks” with us in Victory Village!
Info & Prize Tent
Your place to go to for all your Summer Games questions!
While you’re there, you enter a drawing for prizes like:
- Twins tickets (athletes only)
- Minnesota Wild jersey (athletes only)
- Lunch with a law enforcement officer (athletes only)
- iPad giveaway (coaches and Unified Partners only)
- Bluetooth speaker (coaches and Unified Partners only)
- Headphones (coaches and Unified Partners only)
- Vikings Eric Kendricks autographed football
- Vikings Harrison Smith autographed football
- Plunge swag