Friday, June 23: 1 PM-4 PM (50th Anniversary Tent only)
Saturday, June 24: 9 AM-4 PM
Sunday, June 25: 9 AM-1 PM
Vendors and activities
- Wilderness Inquiry
- New Challenges Photo Booth
- All of Us HealthPartners Institute
- Disability Hub MN (supporting Healthy Athletes follow-up care)
- Game Truck
- Voxel Virtual Reality
- Dunk N Jump
- Red Bull
- Keystone Interpreting Solutions (w/ vaccines)
- 50th Anniversary Tent: Celebrate SOMN’s 50th anniversary at Summer Games and pick up your 50th anniversary fundraising incentive items!
- Milk Mart Ice Cream Truck
- FANstop SOMN Merchandise
- Bingo (Sunday only)
- Scheels Medallion Hunt: Find a Scheel’s Medallion hidden on the grounds at Stillwater High School and win a $50 Scheel’s gift card! Medallions are hidden in easy-to-find spots located in basketball, track & field, Athlete Village or the cafeteria.
- Fraser Tent: Fraser will be providing a Take-a-Break space at this year’s Summer Games from June 23-25. This space will be located indoors near the Healthy Hearing rooms and will be staffed by Fraser-trained sensory support volunteers. The space will have sensory tools and equipment for athletes and other attendees to use if they feel overwhelmed at any point during the event.
HEALTHY ATHLETES PRESENTING SPONSOR